The Wizard of Oz (Junior Edition)
Rehearsals will always take place in the school hall at Roberts McCubbin Primary School (Devon St, Box Hill South) until we move into the theatre. To make sure students feel safe and comfortable we ask that rehearsals are a parent/ carer free zone!
First rehearsal will take place on Wednesday the 12 of February.
All students enrolled in King Kong Theatrics will be a part of the show, however, members of the performing troupe can choose to audition for certain lead roles. All the other roles will be filled accordingly with other members from the performing troupe, this will be at the production teams discretion.
Auditions will take place on Saturday the 15th of February in 10 minute slots. Audition booking times will be sent out prior to first rehearsal. Have a chat to see to your child to see if they would like to audition for a main role. To make students feel comfortable, the production team will run through all audition material during the first rehearsal. An email will be sent out on the audition day letting you know the cast list.
Wednesdays - 6.30 to 8.30pm
- Wednesday 15th, 22nd, 29th
- Wednesday 5, 12, 19, 26
- Saturday 1, 29 (Time TBC)
-Wednesday 2, 9, 16
-Saturday 12 (Time TBC)
- Wednesday 7, 14, 21
- Saturday 10, 24 (Time TBC)
Full Dress Rehearsals
These will be at the theatre.
Doncaster Secondary College 123 Church Road, Doncaster 3108
- Wednesday 28 (5.00 - 8.30pm) Dress Run
- Thursday 29 (5.00 - 8.30pm) Dress Run
- Friday 30 @ 7pm
- Saturday 31 @ 1.00pm
- Saturday 31 @ 5pm
- If you are a returning student there will be a 10% discount (taken from deposit)
- If you are enrolling for more than one child, there will be a 5% discount added on to each additional enrolment (taken from deposit)
• When you enrol you can be invoiced for the full amount of the course ($560) • When you enrol, you can pay the deposit ($160) with the rest of the balance ($400) to be invoiced on August 14
• When you enrol, you can pay the deposit ($160) and the rest ($200 x 2) to be paid in two more invoices (August 14 and September 16)
Payment is via PayPal, the link will be sent mid-January, or when the Enrolment Form is received.